Welcome to my tiny (virtual) office!
If you visit me at my (real) office, we’d move out into the Resource Room where we could sit around a large wooden table and drink a cup of coffee and wonder where God is leading and how I can help you get there.
My job is to resource the churches of Newton Presbytery. I do that by
- effortlessly getting you the print resources you need,
- doggedly researching on-line resources that are vital to your ministry,
- joyfully working with church leaders to brainstorm ideas,
- engagingly facilitating seminars with your leadership,
- delightedly working with clusters of churches equipping them for ministry.
How can I help you?
Check out the IDEAS page for resource lists and how-tos.
Click on the CHECK IT OUT page to see what’s recently been added to the Resource Center.
And CONTACT ME with your questions, brilliant ideas that need a partner-in-crime to flesh out, or just to talk.
I’m here for you.
Grace and peace,